Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Say Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPygguW7XQ

OK OK I know I should be preparing for the coming new semester, but look, many girls have asked me this question and I am just trying to help:

     What are the best pick-up lines for girls to use on guys?

1.  John? John? It’s been a long time! Hmmm, you look a bit different. Hotter than ever in fact.
2.  Sorry, the music is too loud. Did you just say something?
3.  I never do this, but I’m tired of waiting for you to talk to me. (pout)
4.  I know you are probably wondering, so here is my answer - nope, I don’t come here often.
5. I speak English. (only in Japan)
6. What’s the pick-up line you usually use?
7. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but you work out a lot, don’t you?
8. What did you just order? There are so many different kinds of beer here. Could you help me to   choose?
9. Do these look real?
10. What if I tell you I’m not wearing any knickers?

To be honest, I’ve never used any of above. Actually I’ve never bothered with any pick-up lines. I play ice queen when I am in a pub. I don’t smile at any guys and I avoid eye contact. And I keep my answers short when someone still tries.

But that’s only because I don’t go to the pub to hunt. I go there to meet my friends, enjoy live music and if the music is good, I dance too.

Also I don’t really think girls should hunt, not with words anyway. The best weapon a girl’s got is her smile. If you want to be subtle, a glance should be enough too. Use your body language. Turn towards him. Look in his general direction. Throw in a shy smile or two. And if he doesn’t get it, then he is either gay or (happily) married.

I don’t really know what advice I can give to girls. All this is just theoretically speaking. I’ve never put any of this into tests. So good luck, girls!

No comments: