Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Car No House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_G4S8Kws8o

“With warm sunshine on my face

I look at the young guys around me
Every one of them is so girly
Having a house and a car is what women long for


Marrying the right person is our biggest wish
I am going to ask if you have a car and if you have a house

My mother will also ask you how much savings you have
If you have no car, if you also have no house
Hurry move aside and don’t block my way
I have a car and also a house

As well as RMB in the bank
If you guys aren’t even as capable as me

Don’t depend on me. I’m not your mother
You don’t have a car, and you don’t have a house

Don’t expect to get a beautiful babe into bed
You don’t need to pretend being poor, you only drive a lousy BMW
 

And you don’t need to pretend you’re a rich guy who can keep me as a mistress
You don’t have a car, and you don’t have a house

Yet you still want to get married
But if you are not well off

Why should I accompany you in your struggle?
You say I am practical. I may as well admit

You can call me a gold-digger and I won’t feel hurt
A man after all should be like a man

Without a car, without a house, forget about finding a bride”

One of my friends, the editor of my blog in fact, sent me this Chinese song about gold-diggers. Contrary to the common belief, most men are more romantic than women even though men are not exactly good at expressing their romantic feelings. Women are usually more practical,

Granted, women like successful men. But the definitions of success vary. It’s probably true that most women judge success in terms of cars and houses. And maybe that’s what drives some men to accumulate wealth (in order to get laid).

However, my definition of success is very different. In my opinion, as long as he enjoys his work and believes in what he does, he is successful.

Unfortunately many men don’t have this confidence, so they either try to make more and more money if they are capable and hard-working, or become busy resenting the rich men and trying to sleep with their beautiful wives if they are incapable or simply too lazy to make money.

I am sick and tired of tiptoeing around those men’s ego. Rich or not, I only need one man who is confident, happy, and most of all, behaves like a man.

No comments: