Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Feeling Alright


Most of people catch a cold once or twice a year. Some people are always catching a cold. Only few lucky ones are constantly on the verge of it but almost never actually do catch it, and I am one of them.

The secret is to have a very unfit health condition while working very hard and playing even harder, but always remembering to take your vitamins and run to your doctor at the first sign of a sore throat.

I collect vitamins and medicine. Looking at all those colorful pills, capsules, and tablets makes me feel stronger, or even invincible sometimes!

I take vitamins religiously everyday, most of them are sent by my mum regularly and every time we skype, she asks if I need some more.

But I don't enjoy taking real medicine, because I hate their side effects. Most stuff makes my skin bumpy and red. So I only take them when desperate.

My mum has her social circle in the hospitals she frequents. She often goes and hangs out with her mates there when she feels chatty, which is always. But for me, I only need my meds, not sick buddies.

This morning I got up feeling a bit under the weather, probably from too much sunshine and sea breeze over the weekend. I guess it's time to pay my doctor a visit. Got to go now!

No comments: