Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Cup Of Coffee



People are too clever to love now. But we all want to be loved. Sadly, nobody is that stupid anymore. So we get pets.

I’ve been thinking if I should move somewhere to have a better chance of finding a decent man or just stay in Tokyo and get myself a pet.

A friend sent me this song, but I don’t think I am ready for another cup of coffee, or maybe I’ve completely gone off coffee now. I’ve always kind of like tea anyway!

We make all sorts of decisions every day, like ramen or pasta, black shirt or white, tea or coffee, etc, etc. But there are some heavyweight decisions that can keep you awake all night, tossing and turning in bed thinking. They are the life-altering decisions we have to face, but fortunately not too often.

Luckily I have some wise friends and after the vote, the best decision I can come up with now is not to make any decision yet!!!

I don’t need any man to make me happy. I just need to keep my chin up and remember that I can be happy alone anywhere.

No I don’t need any pets either. I’ve got something even better. I’ve got my friends around me, right here in Tokyo.

No comments: