Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big Gun


When a girl has her first close encounter with a guy, the most delicate matter is the size.

Now, does size matter? Sure it does, especially to the guys!

A small guy can actually behave big and tell a girl not to be frightened and he will be gentle, blah blah blah. And of course a big guy can behave small...

You see, it’s all relative. And it’s basically in his head, not hers. And to be honest, how he uses it is far more important! But unfortunately, most guys don’t know that.

For example, long-lasting is not necessarily good news, especially if he has no clue how to use it right. It would just turn into an exhausting bedroom marathon. On the other hand, wormy ones are out of question (and of her) for sure.

Also, there are many discussions on the issue of length vs. girth. Every girl has her preference, I suppose. But according to my private survey, most girls seem to favor girth. Here you go, that’s your answer.

But then again, you don’t have to believe me, I am not that experienced after all! :p

1 comment:

kiwiandy said...

hmm i guess being a guy my vote doesnt count,.. as its all in my head (which one ;)... anyway??