Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Want A Love I Can See

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXdAOPp3uY

Long distance relationships are just not my thing. I suppose people can get used to anything if they apply themselves. But the only long distance relationship I would even consider is with God.

It’s probably true that the success rate has significantly increased since the internet. Now we have Skype, Messenger, emails, mobile phones, etc. We can see and talk to our cyber partners anytime we want.

But is it enough to maintain a real relationship? Well I don't know. I guess it depends on the individual personality and expectation. One thing though, you will have to compromise on intimacy for sure. No matter how hard you try, it won’t be the same! :)

As far as I am concerned, video chats and phone calls are for family only, since I don't have this urge to hug or smell my mother.

But I need my man right beside me, not on my computer screen. So I can whisper in his ear and tell him how much I love to stay in his arms.

I want a love I can touch!

No comments: